University Village provides on-site services that support the health, comfort, safety and well-being of each resident. With our on-site health center, residents have the convenience and assurance of receiving basic and emergency medical assistance without having to leave the community.
Staffing & Sample Services
- 24 Hour Staffing with Licensed Nursing Personnel and on-call physician
- Fully licensed staff with certified nursing assistants (CNA) & Certified Medication Aides (CMA)
- Long-Term Nursing Care
- Short-Term Skilled Nursing & Rehabilitation services
- Physical Therapy
- Occupational Therapy
- Speech Therapy
- Restorative Therapy
- Podiatry, Vision, and Hearing Services
- Exercise Programs
- Blood Pressure & Blood Sugar Screenings
- Licensed massage therapist available
Residents are free to use the physician and healthcare providers of their choice, although for convenience, many choose to utilize our on-site physician as their primary care physician. As a resident service, transportation is provided to doctors' appointments in the local Tulsa area.
Contact us here to receive more information and pricing.